You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Mach 5 Water Pump

Any one have a suggestion for an alternate water pump?

Type water AND pump into the google search engine at the top of the forum page. You will find what you need.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Richard's comment above is spot on and will yield your answers. To your situation we had issues a few months back with out Grundfos JetPaq. This is what I came up with for an alternate.....http://newellgurus.com/showthread.php?tid=6640.

Steve & Doris Denton
45' Newell #525, Bath & Half
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL

Not trying to be a smart aleck. Bit I am trying to demonstrate the value and use ability of having a searchable database. The more specific terms that you out into the search bar will yield more useable posts. Water pump will give you every post that has water or pump in it. Water AND pump will give you posts first with both water and pump. The AND must be in all caps.

99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad

Correct me if I'm wrong Richard, but I think you can continue that for something like "water AND pump AND mach" and get all three terms? Was a game changer for me when you showed me how to use the AND.

Brad Aden
2003 Newell #653 Quad Slide Cat C-12 engine
St. Louis, MO

Yes you are correct

99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad

I'll add my 2 cents to Richard's post, search engine rules are not absolute, and they are changing. Not all search engines are the same either, I use DuckDuckGo as my default search engine just because it has better privacy, but the search results are way different than Google. For the result examples I'm using will be from the "ENHANCED BY Google" search bar on the forum.

water AND pump - About 206 results (0.26 seconds)
water and pump - About 206 results (0.27 seconds)
water pump - About 346 results (0.18 seconds)
water +pump - About 78 results (0.28 seconds)
"water pump" - About 110 results (0.14 seconds)

If you're not on the forum, you can use the site qualifier. These examples are from google.com.
water and pump site:newellgurus.com - About 459 results (0.41 seconds) The same as AND.
This will include ads. 206 results from the forum, the rest are ads.

Top Ten Search Tips

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

If you are looking for a Headhunter Mach 5 water pump...after many phone calls looking for one I finely found a business that as of 6 days ago had 2. We bought one of them, M5-115/60. It was pricey...but since they are out of stock everywhere with no estimate on when anyone would be getting them back in stock, we bit the bullet. So if you need one give us a call at 239-272-1522 and we'll give you their number.

Al and Gini
Diesel and Turby
03 Newell
Coach #657