You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Used Coach Inspection

I actually decided to eliminate this one from my list of possibilities before doing an inspection. I found some other, better options.

I know this coach is still for sale, it just got done having PM done at newell.

This comment is for YeaYea,

I owned a 95, four serial numbers different from this one. Based on what you have stated for your needs, this era coach may be as close as you are going to get in a Newell.

During the 7 years I owned that coach, our boys were at home and of course traveled with us. The only thing I would suggest is looking for a two couch coach, or replaced the chair and side table in a coach like this with a second jack knife sofa. When I was buying RVs during that time period I foolishly did not account for my 9 yr old growing to 6’3”. Just sayin, that what fits your 5/6 yr olds today may not be viable 5 yrs from now.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

@"Richard" 

I agree, whatever unit I buy I will need to have two couches. I have looked at a few units in photos and in person and all the busses will need a modification. If its not a Newell it will need a dinette installed, if it is a newell it might need a 2nd couch.