You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Great Newell Service in NC

Want to give a shout out to RV One Superstore in Charlotte.
I needed a place that was not 600 miles south (The Motorcoach  Store) or west ( Miami,OK) to do mainly chassis and generator oil change and filters as well as find leaks. There were 8 other things on the list too and they took care of all of the items.

It was great to see two other Newells also entrusting their service to this facility.

We met the driver of one of the Newells and he said he has been coming their for a number of years.

When I came today to pick our coach up, we met Tim ( one of two Newell technicians) who shared he has many years experience working on many a Race car driver’s Newells and he came across as very knowledgeable.

We were also blessed by the service manager Craighton who very good care of us and our coach. He kept us regularly updated on the progress and other than waiting for and fitting two new front tires for a few days our coach was there only for 10 days.

So I posted this incase other Newell owners were hoping to find a service center in the eastern part of the country or maybe is traveling through NC and is in need of service and a place that instills peace of mind that they know and understand the Newell product.

Manuel and Kathy
2018 - P50 - Newell - #1624
CUMMINS ISX 600
2021- Jeep Wrangler -Sahara Unlimited

Man that is a find of all finds!

Brad Aden
2003 Newell #653 Quad Slide Cat C-12 engine
St. Louis, MO

Thank you. We live in Spartanburg, SC, about an hour south. This will help on unexpected items

Ken & Karen
2015 Newell (Coach #1517)

This is so good to know! We live in York,SC so this is huge for us.

Mark & Lisa Smith (aka Smitty & Lucy) 
York, SC 
Coach #1216 2008

Wow, we live in Eastern NC, good to know there is a place in NC that has some good Newell service history.  Good Find!!

Karl and Lisa G.
Coach #385
Toad - Not ready for that yet Confused

Would you know if any of the other RV One locations have Newell service techs??

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller
1996, 45'+, Non-slide, Series 60, ABS, 1.5 Bath, Reverse Floorplan