You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New Owner of Coach 1482

Moving to a 2014 Newell from a Monaco Signature.  We have been camping in hard sided campers for nearly 40 years and did backpack camping before that.  Lots of dry camping which we hope to continue with the Newall.

I have never had a camper in a shop for repairs and with help from this forum I hope to continue doing all of the repairs.  There is a lot to learn!

Jim

Jim
2014 Newell Coach 1482 Mid Entry 45'8" Valid Slides and Valid Levelling

jim, welcome.

it will be fun to hear of your experience. sounds like you will fit right in with the gurus.

tom in az

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Welcome Aboard Jim

Hank & Natalie Bensley
2001 Double Slide #586. 
2021 Cherokee Trailhawk Toad
We've been RV owners since 2002.
Port Orange, FL. Soon we will travel full time for "a while" Smile

Hello Jim.

This is the most friendly , helpful group you will ever find . Most problems you will encounter with your Newell have been doccumented on this site previously. The search engine is helpful.  The administrator of Newell Gurus is Tom McCloud,  (Encanto Tom ) who maintains Guru world headquarters in Whitman Arizona. He is a true Newell enthusiast. The last time we visited , he was the owner of 2 Newells at the same time in his beautiful  heated and air conditioned Newell bus house . 

Please keep us informed of your Newell adventures, Good Luck.

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

Welcome Jim. Enjoy the ride.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Welcome Jim!

As first time motorhome / Newell owners ourselves… I have found this group extremely helpful and glad to share their knowledge of the Newell Coach. The Gurus have helped make our experience a lot of fun so far.

Safe Travels!
Paul

Paul and Angi
Addie and Scout (our GSP pups)
2007 Coach #1202
2020 Gladiator toad

Thanks for the welcome!
We are mostly moved in and doing repairs as needed. The new windshield arrived broken so we will return later this summer for that install.

Jim
2014 Newell Coach 1482 Mid Entry 45'8" Valid Slides and Valid Levelling