You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

newell manufacturing tour

darlene and i are traveling for a month and stopped by to get a tour of the factory.  josh spent a lot of time with us and we had a great time.

saw some amazing coaches being built

and a number of coaches in for service.

we took a couple dozen donuts from the donut palace in miami to the service guys.  ya gotta try the blueberry ones.  ha

tom and darlene

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

How is the weather there? Are you having anything done to your coach? Blueberry donuts used to be my favorite! I say used to since Marie and I gave up sugar carbs and dairy five years ago. In turn it gave us each about 60lbs less weight and we feel great!

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

Looks a little like the world headquaters of Newell Gurus, on Newell Way in Whittman Arizona. Safe travels !

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

we are traveling in our suv since we are doing a 6000 mile trip and to some places the coach couldnt go.

the weather has been hot and humid.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

The Factory always leaves me in awe. For those that haven't been for the tour, Its a must do.

With the price of fuel, it sounds like it would be a better choice in the SUV for me to travel right now. Although your coach gets better mileage than the Cat C15 Coaches

Dave, Karen, w/Buddy and Moose. 
06' Newell #784
towing a 05' Featherlight enclosed trailer for toys and tools, 
or a 21' F350 Big Grin w KTM 300, and MTB in the back
35' Packard 4 dr convertible
59' Nash Metropolitan
+ 4 more cars and 8 motorcycles

Carpe Diem. Have Fun
Tomorrow is not guaranteed.