You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

2007 coach for sale (Price Reduced)$354,900 ( SOLD)

Beautiful Newell for sale
4 slides
4 air conditioners
very nice bath and a half model
all new awnings,all window awnings are power,2 full curb side awnings power with auto wind sensor for safety
625hp c15 cat engine takes this coach down the road with ease
zf as-tronic 10 speed trans
zf suspenion with steerable tag axle
valid truline leveling system
smart tire monitoring system

fisher-paykel dishwasher
subzero fridge/freezer
ge oven
gaggenau recessed cook top
stacked washer/dryer
agua hot system  (just serviced)

power tech 20kw generator
vip smart wheel
cb radio
silverleaf vehicle monitoring system  (all new updated system including new surge guard transfer switch box)

kvh in motion satellite system
HD satellite system also
marantz home theater system in front salon and bedroom
dvd system
visteon am/fm 6 cd stereo

outdoor pull out entertainment center
norcold freezer/fridge
direct tv receiver
flat screen tv
gagenna bbg grill

batteries new in 2019
tires put on in 2019
new coffee maker

The list goes on and on of all the great standard and upgraded parts and systems.This coach looks and drives awesome going down the road plus the ease of driving it with all of the great parts is much better than any other coach I have driven.with the steerable tag axle you can maneuver so much easier in tight situations.
The coach is at Newell in OK now getting engine and trani serviced and any other small repairs it might need
It has approximately 185,000 miles on it, has been keep inside and taken very good care of at newell.
It is priced at 369,000 Priced less than others that have sold lately and less than ones on the market now Great Deal
2007 quad-slide p2000i body styling enhancements. Thank you.        ( price reduced to  $354,900 )

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Is your coach still available?

No Newell YET!

Yes it is.It is only listed on here for now,I have a couple serious tire kicker's now but if nothing happens this week I will probably put it on RV Trader next week.Let me know if you have any questions.

Hey--
Very nice coach. What size bed and where is the coach?
We're in central Pennsylvania during summer and looking to retire our '01 Monaco Exec and move into a Newell..

Tom Gauger-Dave Snyder
'01 Monaco Exec 515 Cummins ISM
'17 Chevy Colorado Toad
Shermans Dale, PA

The coach is in Oklahoma and has a king bed.I have had a Monaco in the past and love the Newell much much more.It was just at Newell and has had all of the services done and a walk thru to make sure all is good.All systems are working and the coach is ready to travel I could deliver if needed after purchase

Is the coach still available? I am traveling in the midwest and can see it, if it is still available. I've sent you a couple of PM's regarding the coach. I'd like to see it.
Thaks,
Bob

Bob & Dottie
Newell 1261 & Jeep Grand Cherokee fulltimers
Past Teton Reliance 45'  5th wheel
Custom Volvo VNL780 tow vehicle
2014 Smart car