You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1988 Classic Jackknife sofa

Is anybody interested in a 1988 original jackknife sofa? I replaced mine with a new sofa (wood skirt, screws, drawers, everything) so if you want it please let me know or I'll throw it away, color is dark pink (real leather, not broken anywhere or faded, etc.)

I will upload pictures if anyone is interested on it.

Sofa is located in Arcadia, Florida.

1988 40ft Newell Classic
8V92 TA Mechanic
Allison 740 (4 speed)

Yes, I would, at least I think so . . . Can you post some pictures - before & after removal would be great

Thanks!

1987 classic #159
8V92 MUI , Allison 740

And I have some taupe leather skins for the Newell design. Located in my garage in Florida. New. Its a long story…….zzzz

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Richard,

Which Newell design? The straight one? Or the one with the rounded end that sticks out?

Thanks!

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller
1996, 45'+, Non-slide, Series 60, ABS, 1.5 Bath, Reverse Floorplan

Straight.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Everything included including the little corner storage with the corian top.
Drawers, skirts, etc.

I haven't taken pictures of it when removed. I have it on a shipping container right now but it isn't broken, it was taken off very carefully.

1988 40ft Newell Classic
8V92 TA Mechanic
Allison 740 (4 speed)

I like it, However, the minister of war & finance Tongue says no Sad

1987 classic #159
8V92 MUI , Allison 740

(06-29-2022, 01:58 PM)Do you still have the jackknife sofa?Thx.VAFloridian Wrote:  Is anybody interested in a 1988 original jackknife sofa? I replaced mine with a new sofa (wood skirt, screws, drawers, everything) so if you want it please let me know or I'll throw it away, color is dark pink (real leather, not broken anywhere or faded, etc.)

I will upload pictures if anyone is interested on it.

Sofa is located in Arcadia, Florida.

We have a '91 and the leather on it used to be the exact same as the one in your photos. For those looking at taking it, we had ours recovered a few years back to black leather and  it still works wonderfully and looks pretty good. In fact, I slept on it last night since the kids seem to get the good beds in the back   Confused  I forgot how comfortable it is. Someone needs to take you up on this offer!

-Jo Beth

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Todd and Jo Beth Nicklas
Caring for Coach Owned by parents:
Jan and Carl (deceased) Tidgren
Owners since 1994
1991 Newell Coach #254
45' No Slides
Camdenton, Missouri