You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

6V92TA

I am repowering  
with an isc cummins so have a low mile low (17k)hour non pump truck 6v92TA for sale. I also have the allison 5 speed from my old coach that can go with it .  I paid 8500 will take 6500 for both. Direct drop in replacement for most of the early 80s classics! Located in NH could deliver for free in North East or ship at buyers expense. I can be reached through DM if interested . Thanks SJ

82 Newell Classic
Beetle TDI Toad

Please keep us updated on your repower. Good luck.

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

Waiting on the wiring harness installation....lack of labor in the world these days is everywhere!

82 Newell Classic
Beetle TDI Toad

ECM wiring is almost always the issue with conversions lately. Long for the days when 1 wire to the fuel pump and the 855 Cummins was running. Also a thumb screw could over ride the power. Add mechanical temp and oil pressure (or ISSPRO) safety gauges and you were good to go. Good luck with getting it finished. Did you change out the diff as well??

Mark and Marian

1986 #125   (left us for a new home in Oregon)
1999 Wanderlodge LX40
1979 Mc 8 6V92
Pace 28' stacker

Regina Beach SK  Maricopa AZ

(07-22-2023, 08:27 AM)Little Wrote:  ECM wiring is almost always the issue with conversions lately. Long for the days when 1 wire to the fuel pump and the 855 Cummins was running. Also a thumb screw could over ride the power.  Add mechanical temp and oil pressure (or ISSPRO) safety gauges and you were good to go. Good luck with getting it finished. Did you change out the diff as well??

They are actually taking the harness from the American Dram and running it up to the front

82 Newell Classic
Beetle TDI Toad