You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

2006 Coach 776 For sale

2006 Coach 776 for sale. Newer body style. 45’ quad slide bath and a half. 625 Cat, ZF 12 speed transmission which I love! PDI tuner, Steerable tag, King bed, air ride driver chair with all the bells, same with co-pilot, insta hot, aqua hot, flush mounted windows with electric awnings, roof mounted main awnings, fire place, dishwasher, garbage disposal, sub zero refrigerator, wall mounted coffee pot, washer and separate dryer, electric bed lift with safe under bed, heated toilet seats with bidets on both toilets ( don’t knock it till you try it)?, collision system, tire monitor, radar detector. 2021 tires, 365 on front. Color camera front, back and both sides. AGM batteries 2021. I’m selling because I love the Newell and purchasing another one! All (3) TV’s are smart 2021. New front head lights. For some reason I cannot down load pics. Please feel free to call me at 928.486.7567. Coach is in Lake Havasu Az. $365.000.00 obo. Coach is pristine! Best Regards, Mike

I've tried to up load pics, but for some reason it wont let me.  I have sent a bunch of pics to people who either text or call me and it seems to be doing well.  Thank you

I have put a new floor in amongst many other up grades and for this reason I have decided to keep her.

Desk of Mike Figley USN Retired
Coach 776- quad slide, 625 hp cat
Toad-2022 GMC 2500 hd Denali 

bump Smile

Desk of Mike Figley USN Retired
Coach 776- quad slide, 625 hp cat
Toad-2022 GMC 2500 hd Denali 

email sent.....Blaine

Hi... What's the mileage on the Newell and do you have pictures anywhere on the internet?