You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

So cool to meet our Newell Friends!

We got home from dinner last night as our new neighbors were moving in! We had a great time visiting with Terry and Cherie!!! (mycbarnes)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

terry and cherie, if you met dean and his wife, you met the some of the nicest folks ever.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

It is always fun to meet Newell owners as we travel, and we pretty much wherever we have been working each summer we eventually have a Newell, or two come in for a few days, but there have been no Newells here at Likely Place Golf & RV Resort this summer, except, of course, for our 1982 Newell.

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

What a treat to meet another Newell owner by chance. We are now back in Texas after a 4 week, 3,000 mile trip to Oshkosh and cooler Michigan in 373. Rolling into a park for the night in Indiana  316 was there. We met Dean and his wife and swapped Newell stories and talked collector cars. Dean certainly has 316 looking nice.  We were having basement ac issues the whole trip with all 3 units. I'll share that fix in another post in AC. The condenser coil is subject to rubbing on the metal frame the condenser pack copper tubes pass thru. 2 of mine had been previously repaired in same bend area before I bought the coach. Best fix was to cut out the damage and place in a elbow. Good luck finding correct size while on the road, it's oddly 5/16 and not common in supply houses.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Terry & Cherie
95 Newell, 45', FMCA Show Coach, Series 60, Allison HT741 4spd, #373