You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Electrical, Lubricant, Corrosion Conversion and Protection

I wanted to share some information on a superior product called CorrosionX Aviation. My background has been in aviation for 47 years. During my time working on aircraft I have used every known product under the sun. CorrosionX will correct electrical connection problems and importantly prevent them.  It is a multipurpose lubricant and penetrant that is superior to anything i have ever used. There are numerous uses that this one product can cure and prevent. It will stop any corrosion in steel and aluminum that is active. Additionally will also prevent corrosion with its chemical bonding properties. The product is safe to use on everything except butyl rubber. Meets and exceeds Military Specifications.

Spray this product everywhere!! 

Link Below

https://www.corrosionx.com/collections/c...x-aviation

Former Owner 2001 Fleetwood Discovery
Proud Newell Owner 2004 S/N 698
FAA Licensed Airframe & Powerplant Technician, Inspection Authorized.
44 years of Aviation filled Joy!

I ordered some this morning from Amazon. I believe one is the green can and another is the orange can. Can these be used with electrical contacts to prevent corrosion?

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

Simon, spray CorossionX on all things electrical below 36,000 volts. Very penetrating, good light lube, polar bonds to metal. Will not wash off but goes away with time. Can not paint over it till removed with very good soaking with solvent. Good stuff

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area