You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New owner of Newell Coach # 650

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. We just purchased a 2003 Newell, coach # 650. Bought it in South Carolina last week and drove it to Arizona. Really enjoyed the first long trip. Looking forward to more adventures and getting to know more Newell owners. 
Also, does anyone know a dealership or repair shop in Arizona that works on Newells? It seems like AC’s are blowing cold air and we need to have someone look at them. They are the basement units (2 units). Called an residential AC company but they said they cannot work on these. Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated. 
Thank you,
Faisal Naveed 
2003 Newell Coach 650

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Put

SCS AND air AND conditioning into the forum search engine. It will give you a number of threads to get you started on the learning curve.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Welcome Aboard Faisal!

Hank & Natalie Bensley
2001 Double Slide #586. 
2021 Cherokee Trailhawk Toad
We've been RV owners since 2002.
Port Orange, FL. Soon we will travel full time for "a while" Smile

Faisal, First week of October, 3 to 7, a group of Newells will be at Tow Sawyer RV Park, West Memphis, AR. If you can attend this No Rally, Rally, a lot of Newell tallent will be there. Best Genman, our generator guru and myself, Aqua Hot guru amoung others are attending.

If interested, call park for reservations and ask to park close to the Newell. You can use my name, Rudy Legett or Steve Magown for people to park near.

Welcome aboard and hope to meet you there.

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

Welcome to an excellent site and bunch of very helpful members!

Tony Van Helden
2003 Newell #646 2 slide
Tow 2017 Grand Cherokee Trail Hawk
Citroen Charleston  2cv
Spencer, Iowa (summers)
Mesa, Az. (winters)

Welcome Faisal. Nice coach you have purchased.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com