You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New Owner Coach 526

Hi Mark, 
Welcome from Nashville Tn coach 707 previously 272, as stated above this site is truly invaluable and has helped me so many so many others for years.  Thanks for serving and the great service you provide. Amy my wife is a T-4 para and plays sports for team U.S.A. Our coach was built originally handicap Accessible by the original owner. As someone stated above there is a steep learning curve but with a little determination, tools, and the help of these guys along with the mothership one can get through many problems without being stuck somewhere. I am no where near the mechanical wizards that Tom and Richard are but have managed to get through quite a few issues without having to call the mobile service guys. Where in Tennessee are you?

Robert Austin 2004 model 460 #707 46’ 10”

"Video taping" LOL, Richard, you sound like me! Still use that terminology and laugh when I catch myself!

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

We’re located in Newport, TN. Basically, halfway between Knoxville and Asheville, NC

Mark & Linda Power
Coach 526
1999 Newell

Appreciate your service to our wonderful Veterans and congratulations on your purchase! This group has been wonderful helping us get to know our coach. So enjoy your coach as they are fun machines!

Steve & Doris Denton
45' Newell #525, Bath & Half
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL

Welcome Mark and Linda.

Say hello to Mark and Digger in Newport……

@"ron skeen" lives in Jeff City

Rhonda’s family farm is in Sevierville, off Ware Valley Road. Next time we are that way, I will let you know.

We are still hanging in there on our wedgie tandem, but you never know. We live on the Withlacoochee trail in Inverness, and those Bacchettas whiz by us so effortlessly.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )