You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Multi Plenum Squirrel Cage Plenum Heat Exchanger

Here is another option....https://www.heatmyrv.com/product/cozy-3-heat-exchanger-exe-103-0ex/

Steve & Doris Denton
45' Newell #525, Bath & Half
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL

Thanks, I've already ordered one of them as I have one in the rear bath, but it's not the one under the coach...

Thanks!!

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller
1996, 45'+, Non-slide, Series 60, ABS, 1.5 Bath, Reverse Floorplan

(11-22-2023, 07:37 PM)Wanderman Wrote:  Thanks, I've already ordered one of them as I have one in the rear bath, but it's not the one under the coach...

Thanks!!

That's good to know

Steve & Doris Denton
45' Newell #525, Bath & Half
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL

OK, so I am a moron.

I bought a bunch of fittings to cap off the inlet and outlet hoses for the heat exchanger under the couch. Figuring I would then energize the circulation pump for that zone and regain use of the heater under the sink cabinet.

Right after I got it all capped and leak free I remembered...It's a LOOP!

So no heat unless I find a way to get out and buy a 3/4 MtM barb fitting.

Moral of the story here is do not attempt to figure anything out when overtired.

Thankfully,

The new heater will arrive at Steve's and hopefully will go in without too much struggle.

We'll see!

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller

I just used a piece of 1/2 inch brass pipe to connect the two. Also I carry these with me. I like the vise grip type better than the harbor freight red handle ones but they both work just one it's a little harder to operate with one hand.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

Jack,
I wish I had a piece of pipe to use. I though I had a bag of fittings in a bay, but they must be home in NY. The red handled harbor freight ones do work, but if they are slightly crooked the fall apart since it's only a tiny phillips head screw holding the whole thing together. Yesterday, when I was being driven around to various places looking for the caps/fittings I tried to find those hose cutoff pliers to no avail! Where did you find them?

Thanks!

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller

NAPA

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

This set also works well:

https://www.amazon.com/Lang-3Pc-Pinch-Pl...106&sr=8-2

06 M450LXi 3 slide

I bought them at Napa like Richard, they where for emergency repair of a 79 928 Porsche, now they go with me everywhere.

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas