You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Closed

Coach 1223 For Sale

Dear Gurus,

Well, I have completed all of my goals relating to my Newell ownership. Last night was my first night staying in my new home in Fairhope, Alabama and it occurs to me its time to let my Newell Coach go, as I will be focusing on rebuilding the homes gardens and orchard and settling into a new community. 

The coach has provided a fabulous living environment in my travels throughout the US and Canada over the past 4 years , and has been lovingly cared for with many upgrades and regular visits to Newell for service and upgrades.

Some of the features of the coach is Production year 2008, 4 slide, single bath with Cat C15 ACERT MXS engine produced in 2006 so no DEF or Regenerator. the transmission is the ZF 12 speed. Upgrades to the coach include EZ steer column, Centrifugal oil filter (0.1 micron filtration) complete intake air upgrade YouTube videos part 1,2,3 starting here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLK-PPd5c0Y New fabric in Dinette, LED lighting, new marker lights, tank valves, door actuator rebuild, stair cover rebuild, Bluefire monitor, rebuilt satellite antenna, new tank sensors, 12VDC/120VAC refrigerator/freezer in basement, R.O. water filter with High Pressure Boost Pump, Roof Paint refresh, tremendous storage space from the expanded pantry, larger bathroom layout and additional storage space. many spare parts.

I will also include a trip to Newell to check off the few small repair items I have accumulated on my list, replace the drive and front tires which are just about to age out. The tags were done last year and tune up the engine and systems.

Coach is in great shape and available to be seen in Fairhope, Alabama for the next few weeks. Asking $385K Call me at 602-722-2994 or email [email protected]

Lots of Photos more if you need to see something specific or just go to the Gurus Gallery under 1223

http://newellgurus.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=143

2008 Newell #1223 4 slide, Cat C15 with ZF 12 spd, 2004 Chevy Silverado 4x4 Duramax 6.6[Image: thumbnails.php?album=143] Toad for fishing. 

How recent are the most recent pictures, and which ones are they?

Thank you.

The group of pictures comes from when I purchased the coach in 2018. The YouTube videos showing the engine upgrades are up to date. What is missing are pictures of the upgrades done but I can put them together for you if you have any interest.

I am in the middle of emptying the coach of personal belongings at which time I will make a new set. Both the interior and exterior are in very good shape.

Mike

2008 Newell #1223 4 slide, Cat C15 with ZF 12 spd, 2004 Chevy Silverado 4x4 Duramax 6.6[Image: thumbnails.php?album=143] Toad for fishing. 

Your coach is perfect for Bob & Dottie. Hope they see this. Been looking a long time. They prefer a fridge that does NOT have Freezer drawers.

Kreavet:

Do not speak for me. You got it wrong on my needs, and you stated it wrong. I want a regular refrigerator with the integrated freezer drawers. Not separate refrigerator drawers and freezer drawers.

Next, if you wanted the owner of a coach to get in contact with me, or if you wanted me to notice it, you'd send a PM to the parties. Otherwise you are depending on people's observational and  detective skills to figure out who is who

Bob & Dottie
Newell 1261 & Jeep Grand Cherokee fulltimers
Past Teton Reliance 45'  5th wheel
Custom Volvo VNL780 tow vehicle
2014 Smart car

My My.
Thread Closed