You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

2005 for sale on RVTrader

Bob, Yes!  That's the one (#782).  Good memory.

We had also bid in the Kissimmee auction; the auction yielded a price that was much lower than the owner was willing to accept.  I suspect you may be familiar with the owner and that they don't deal with the minutia of these matters and we've never dealt directly with them.

Funny story for you... 

Like you, we had a list of requirements that are crucial to us.  In our case, the Washer/Dryer and Dishwasher were at the top of the list.  Also like you (if I recall from your post), we came to learn this coach didn't include the items at the top of our list.

Somehow, despite lacking important items in our list, my husband still decided that we should move forward with this coach.  It is a very unique coach in many ways, particularly because it was designed to be an "entertainment" coach, which I believe you noted in your post.  As you'd expect, there are pro's and con's. 

The greatest "pro" being the large size.  We haven't been in a larger coach to date, with two 13' (front) and two 14' (rear) glide-outs and exceptionally efficient use of space.  It also has the shower extended into the rear-closet, making it very large at ~6' x 3' (checking one item on our wish-list).

If you were to take the Newell Reference Floorplan for the Island Bed (F-4) and replace the less efficient "island bed" with a Murphy-Bed that folds away into the wall -- our coach would be the net result.  The "bedroom", with the murphy bed retracted is as large as the salon/living area.

The greatest "con" being that we'd be able to purchase a fairly nice, used Diesel Pusher for the money we'll spend on the refit/remodel, lol.

A copy of the island-bed reference floorplan (F-4):
[Image: F4.png]

I really liked that unit, but the owner wanted more than 300k. It had a check engine light and other issues that should have beed a credit against that price, or better yet...fixed. He wasn't interested. I felt that the $175k auction price was correct.

I really liked the dining bar and chairs. Also there was a very large closet next to the bed.

Bob & Dottie
Newell 1261 & Jeep Grand Cherokee fulltimers
Past Teton Reliance 45'  5th wheel
Custom Volvo VNL780 tow vehicle
2014 Smart car

Sold