You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

120v air compressor running frequency.

You cannot back feed through the multiplier. It’s a one way deal.

Look in the lower left corner of that engine bay for a 2nd air chuck. That one feeds into the coach air system.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Making headway in the leak department, at the 24 hour mark there is still 118 PSI in the system  Cool  The slide seal repair is holding and I cleaned the seat on a solenoid operated valve beside the Thomas Compressors.  I think there's a tiny leakage through the pocket door valves, I'll get some on order ASAP.  Then it's on to the main air tanks.

Jim
2014 Newell Coach 1482 Mid Entry 45'8" Valid Slides and Valid Levelling

(12-25-2022, 06:59 AM)Richard Wrote:  You cannot back feed through the multiplier. It’s a one way deal.

Look in the lower left corner of that engine bay for a 2nd air chuck. That one feeds into the coach air system.
Thanks Richard. I checked and don’t see a second chuck in the left corner of my engine bay. I have my shop air connected to the “AFT for pneumatic tools” chuck that is next to the “forward high pressure” chuck. It seems to air up the airbags and brake tanks but not the Bode if I turn off the 120v compressor. It could be an anomaly caused by the crazy low temps we have been having here in middle TN (along with the rest of the country). Attached is a quick picture of my shop air connection. Thanks as always for sharing your insight. 

Paul

Paul and Angi
Addie and Scout (our GSP pups)
2007 Coach #1202
2020 Gladiator toad

Ok, I can’t tell from the rest of the picture, but is it safe to say the line you are attaching the shop air into does NOT flow through the air multiplier?

Your cold weather comment begs another question, was the shop air operating the door before the cold snap?

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )