You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Compressor 120 volt located in the front

I have coach 428, 1996 year and messed around with the switch on the dash, knocked out the power.   Can anyone tell me where the fuse is? Thanks

My 316 compressor is on 120 Vbreaker in the breaker box . I believe at least one 120V receptacle in the salon area is on the same circuit.

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

My 120v compressor has a circuit breaker in the Left side bay just in front of the water control bay.
The inverters are located here and the 120v pump is on one of the circuit breakers after the inverter.
The aquahot and generator exhaust hides this circuit box a little in my coach.

Hank & Natalie Bensley
2001 Double Slide #586. 
2021 Cherokee Trailhawk Toad
We've been RV owners since 2002.
Port Orange, FL. Soon we will travel full time for "a while" Smile

(11-07-2022, 08:51 AM)hbens Wrote:  My 120v compressor has a circuit breaker in the Left side bay just in front of the water control bay.
The inverters are located here and the 120v pump is on one of the circuit breakers after the inverter.
The aquahot and generator exhaust hides this circuit box a little in my coach.

Thanks, I would have never guessed there was a breaker in the bay area.  Greatly appreciated.

(11-06-2022, 01:56 PM)Jerry Wrote:  I have coach 428, 1996 year and messed around with the switch on the dash, knocked out the power.   Can anyone tell me where the fuse is? Thanks

I looked in the bay with the inverter and there is no fuse or breaker.  The compressor on my coach is in the front and can be seen when the bay is open.  The toggle switch is on the dash, so I assume this is 12 volt and would think it should have a fuse in the passenger side up front, but it does not show it on the fuse chart.  I'm not an electrical expert, but would the air compressor have both a 12 volt fuse for the switch and breaker for the air compressor?  I checked the back bedroom where the circuit breakers are and they are all on.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jerry

The one in front is a 120V AC compressor.

The little one in the rear bay with water and probably Aquahot is 12V.

If you don't have a breaker box close to the inverter for the inverter powered circuits, then look again in the rear closest at the 120V breakers, it may not be labeled as air compressor. The 120V compressor is powered by the inverter so you can have air while boondocking. When plugged into outside service, there is an internal transfer switch in the inverter that switches over to shore power.

You should have switches for both compressors inside the coach. Look at the panel above the microwave.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Thanks, I will look. Jerry