You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Dash air conditioner/ rear camera monitor

Awesome

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

I replaced all fuses on my coach with the kind that light up when they blow. Helps when on the road. Haven’t had a failure yet to test them.

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

Nice I didn’t know they had such a type of fuse. Maybe I’ll look into those.

These are what I bought.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08BQ6...UTF8&psc=1

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

Oh wow I see that’s cool! I like those I will have to get some of those. Thank you.

I think it just helps save some troubleshooting time. Those fuses had the highest rating on amazon which is why I went with those. There are cheaper options but not worth it to save a few dollars. I waste a ton of time on the internet looking at stupid stuff. Marie just puts up with my nonsense spending and OCD issues! LMAO

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

Thank you to Richard and Jack for the insight. I’m sorry I’m just posting about my dash air conditioner/heater and rear camera monitor. I got it fix about a week ago. It turned out to be as simple as a relay underneath in the nose storage compartment next to fuse panel. It has a couple of prongs on it with a little corrosion. So therefore not making good contact. So with a little spray cleaning it off and replacing it. Shazam!! I have power to the air/heater and camera monitor.

Glad it was an easy fix. It’s good reminder to all of us, that given the age of our rigs, that poor electrical connections can cause all kinds of oddities.

I once fought a bizarre issue with my HWH control board, that included sending it back to HWH three times. It would work for a while and then lose it’s way. It turned out that although the fuses on the board were good, the fuse holder connection was compromised, sending something less than 12V to the HWH circuits. They didn’t like that. Vexing to find since the fuses always checked as good. New fuses in combo with dielectric grease, and it’s still good five years later.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )