You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Reference Catalogs

I have found some catalogs that over the years are very informative resources for exposing me to either “that’s how they do that” or “oh, that’s a part I didn’t know existed”. I find that reading some of the catalogs is extremely educational when it comes to techie stuff. Now, I am not dissing YouTube or internet search engines, but there is something about old school in print that I retain better. Most of these catalogs stay in the “library”.  You may have to pay a bit for one or two, but here is my list of go to reference materials. I am sure you have yours, and I would love to hear of them. I may just use the catalog to learn the name of what I am looking for, and then utilize a search engine. Or in the case of McMaster, pay the premium price for a quality part and quick reliable shipping. 

McMaster Carr
Grainger
Jamestown Distributors
Sailrite

Less used but useful nonetheless.

Summit Racing
West Marine
Eastwood

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Here is a site I use, hoseandfittings.com. I don't think they have a catalog, but I get my DOT air hose and fittings from them. They also make custom hydraulic hoses and ship them to you. The technical information is a great resource.

Steve Magown
Calhoun, LA
2001 Prevost H3 Vantare
formerly Newell #458

Thanks, Richard.
Here is a shared folder containing several (text searchable PDF) catalogs from:

McMaster Carr
Grainger
Sailrite

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...share_link

Files sizes are too big to upload here, the total size is approximately 1 gig, feel free to download or copy to your cloud drive.

Joe Zhao @ Greenville TX 75402
2004 Newell Coach 701, 45-8, 4 Slides, Front Entry
Detroit Diesel 60 w/DDEC, Allison 6-Speed AT, ZF Suspension w/Steerable Tag, ZF Auto Traction Control