You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Wishing Everyone a Wonderful Thanksgiving

I have so many things to be grateful for and one of those is the friendships I have developed as a result of owning a Newell. Some of my strongest friendships developed on this site and its predecessor site. This site and my church have provided me with a wealth of friends that I can not thank enough for their caring and their time.

I am particularly grateful for Tom and Darlene, without whom this site and many of those friendships would not have existed.

We are blessed beyond belief. I thank the Lord daily for each of you.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Michael,
I couldn't have said it better! I am grateful for You and Tom and everyone else that helps our little community. Long live Newell Gurus!!

I am spending Thanksgiving in my coach, the turkey is cooking as we speak. All the trimmings...this has become a tradition in my family. This year we are at Avon by the Sea. Empty (mostly) here. A tiny park.... really on one spot would have fit our coaches. But right on the beach and it was almost 70 degrees today!

Happy Thanksgiving All!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller
1996, 45'+, Non-slide, Series 60, ABS, 1.5 Bath, Reverse Floorplan

Happy Thanksgiving to all. We are so blessed.

Rhonda and I had a quiet day here in Florida.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Happy Thanksgiving guys! Awesome community. Just a quick shoutout to Tom who we met a couple of weeks ago. Enjoyed your company! We all went out to lunch including Leo. Tom was gracious to cover lunch. Looking forward to meeting you all as we continue our journey. Yes indeed, we are all blessed.

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

It was a wonderful Thanksgiving, thank you all for your help.

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

My phone started ringing at 1:25 am Thursday morning. I finally got back home about 8 pm last night. Got a turkey special dinner in Socorro, NM. Was thrilled that the waitress didn't automatically give me the senior discount. Perhaps she needs an eye exam? I'm very thankful to have an abundance of work that I'm still able to do. Hope all of you are doing well!