You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Newbie Neu bei newellguru

Steve,

many thanks.
I saved this page right away.

Best wishes

Norbert, you mentioned that you have strict emissions tests for vehicles first registered after 1977. I would think that this fact would eliminate the 1984 6V92 turbo Detroit Diesel that you were considering. We have a 1984 with the 8V92TA, and it is very reliable, but it certainly is not a clean burning engine, and is a two cycle motor. .We are interested in your search. Good Luck !

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

Hello Guy,

thank you for your contribution.

...it's more complicated... the Newell from 19984 has -obviously- already passed the emissions test... because the seller has also offered that the vehicle has already passed the TÜV (Technical Monitoring Association)- test. This is a test by engineers that certifies that the vehicle is roadworthy. This test includes the emissions test.

Furthermore, this vehicle, like all other linked vehicles, has an "H" approval.

This is a special approval in Germany that was introduced for vehicles that are at least 30 years old and older and are in good, roadworthy condition.
These vehicles must also be very original. Contemporary tuning, additions and conversions must have taken place within the first 10 years after initial registration.
If all these conditions are met, the vehicle gets the "H" approval. "H" = historical...

The following interesting vehicle is also for sale from this seller.

https://www.ebay.de/itm/324982835775?has...SwIoJdVmyU

All interesting to me.

I would really have fun with a V8...;-)

Have a nice evening.

Best wishes

Norbert