You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Meter Panel Gauge Trim?

Crazy as this sounds, I just noticed I am missing one surround trim  on a gauge in my electric monitoring panel.

Anyone know where to get one that matches??

Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller
1996, 45'+, Non-slide, Series 60, ABS, 1.5 Bath, Reverse Floorplan

I'll keep my eyes out for one next time I'm at Skycraft Surplus in Orlando. I remember seeing guages there but don't recall seeing trim pieces.
Now you planted the seed of doubt about my gauges. I'll look to see if I have all of mine. I suspect they will either be all there or all gone.

Hank & Natalie Bensley
2001 Double Slide #586. 
2021 Cherokee Trailhawk Toad
We've been RV owners since 2002.
Port Orange, FL. Soon we will travel full time for "a while" Smile

I've used this site for electronic parts. They may have it. Digikey.com

Found many LED indicator lamps for my coach. I play with tubes which is how I stumbled on to them. Not sure if they were part of the MCM electronics group of yesteryear where I used go get bible sized electronics parts catalogues in the 80's

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

If you can wait a month or so when I get home I'd be happy to have 3D print one for you. If you don't have any luck keep that in mind.

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

(01-06-2023, 03:52 PM)Jack Houpe Wrote:  If you can wait a month or so when I get home I'd be happy to have 3D print one for you. If you don't have any luck keep that in mind.

That's awfully cool of you, but maybe you can just send me the stl (or other format) and I can print them here Smile I love my 3d printers!!!

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller

Jack,
Did you see the last message about the stl file for printing surrounds???

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller