You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New gaskets and filters

Hello all.
I have a question, I want to change the transmission and engine oil, but I can't quite figure it out. I can't find which gaskets and filters I need for my coach. Can someone help me with this ? I live in the Netherlands and there is nothing to be found there ?
It is a Newell built in 1970 with a Ford 391 industrial engine and an MT 40 Allison 6 speed transmission.
Thanks, greetings from the Netharlands
Pieter

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-16-2023, 05:13 AM)Donna Wrote:  Hello all.
I have a question, I want to change the transmission and engine oil, but I can't quite figure it out. I can't find which gaskets and filters I need for my coach. Can someone help me with this ? I live in the Netherlands and there is nothing to be found there ?
It is a Newell built in 1970 with a Ford 391 industrial engine and an MT 40 Allison 6 speed transmission.
Thanks, greetings from the Netharlands
Pieter

Dear Pieter, A good source would be a website such as the Wix filter website. It has an extensive list of filters and substitutions. Copy the filter numbers and begin looking. As for the transmission, try searching for Allison pan gasket sets. There should be sources in Germany and the UK that would have access to the parts.

Should that fail, send model numbers for transmission and engine with filter numbers, I'll see what sources I can find from here. deg

Here is something you might be interested in....An Allison MT 40 Manual on ebay. https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R4...sacat=4742

Steve & Doris Denton
45' Newell #525, Bath & Half
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL