You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Small updates

It was a Lowe's product. I don't think they sell it anymore (At least in my area) It's a vinyl backed thin stainless covered subway tile. About 1/8" thick. I sanded the laminate and applied contact cement. The vinyl tile is self stick but in my experience, if you want permanent, you need a secondary layer of contact cement on the adjoining surface. It has not moved through all the temperature swings we get in Phoenix.
I used a small table top tile saw to cut them and finished it off with schluter moulding on the exposed edges.

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

(12-15-2022, 09:49 PM)BusNit Wrote:  It was a Lowe's product. I don't think they sell it anymore (At least in my area) It's a vinyl backed thin stainless covered subway tile. About 1/8" thick. I sanded the laminate and applied contact cement. The vinyl tile is self stick but in my experience, if you want permanent, you need a secondary layer of contact cement on the adjoining surface. It has not moved through all the temperature swings we get in Phoenix.
I used a small table top tile saw to cut them and finished it off with schluter moulding on the exposed edges.
Thank you for sharing Simon! 

Paul

Paul and Angi
Addie and Scout (our GSP pups)
2007 Coach #1202
2020 Gladiator toad