You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Taking over my parent's coach #254

If your ever in the NW Arkansas I would be happy to assist you with your electrical needs, I have plenty of space to park your rig and a 50 amp hook up, this is free help. I'm in Florida at the present but will be returning home sometime in March.

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

(02-14-2023, 09:38 AM)Latitude 28 Wrote:  Welcome Todd and Jo Beth,
Welcome to the Newell Gurus....you have come to the right place for your vintage coach.  Some really nice folks here that love to help out where they can.  Since your Dad has owned the coach since 1994 did he keep receipts and work orders of the different things he had done to the coach?  That would give you a good idea were you stand operationally.

Yes, he did keep those things. Also, the coach has been housed on our property since 2006, so I have been aware of much of what he has done. I am lucky in so many regards.

(02-22-2023, 04:43 AM)Jack Houpe Wrote:  If your ever in the NW Arkansas I would be happy to assist you with your electrical needs, I have plenty of space to park your rig and a 50 amp hook up, this is free help. I'm in Florida at the present but will be returning home sometime in March.

I would love to get together when you return!

Todd and Jo Beth Nicklas
Caring for Coach Owned by parents:
Jan and Carl (deceased) Tidgren
Owners since 1994
1991 Newell Coach #254
45' No Slides
Camdenton, Missouri