You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Tom and Darlene McCloud annual charity BBQ

For a number of years Darlene and I have hosted a BBQ for our friends to stay connected.  During covid we stopped.  We are doing it again this year.  We use evite to send invitations and I tried to get the local gurus invited that way.  However, some have not gotten the invite for some reason.  
That said,  anyone of our gang here is invited.  It is Saturday April 15th, 2023 and is from 5 to 10 pm, come and go.  it is for you and an adult guest.  Darlene makes smoked pulled pork and fixings to go with it.  it is an rsvp event so we can plan food.  
there is no cost and we ask for anyone coming to bring any gently used clothing or toys that we take to our local food bank thrift store where they use the money from their store to help with expenses for the food bank.  
our great friend and mechanic Leo from all aboard america will be there as will a few gurus that have already responded.  
If anyone is interested in coming, please email me at [email protected] and i will give you the details.  
sorry, but there will not be room for coaches to come.  
We live in Wittmann, AZ   which is between surprise and wickenburg.  

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Thank you for the invite! It was nice to see you guys along with our Newell friends! Dinner was excellent and Marie finished up some leftovers yesterday!

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

I wish it had worked out. Sorry to miss it!

Jim
2014 Newell Coach 1482 Mid Entry 45'8" Valid Slides and Valid Levelling

wanted to thank the gurus who made the time to join us.  we had around 100 friends come and spend the evening with us.  we got 2 truckloads of donations that have already gone to the local food bank thrift store.  

hopefully next year, more of you can join us.  

tom and darlene

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

btw, darlene makes the best pulled pork in the west. and our daughter laura made 5 different gourmet brownies....

tom

Sorry we weren't able to be there Tom.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

bonnie and i will be making it next year for sure now that our home base in yuma is all set

I look like I was in a serious discussion!

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

Thats my kind of garage, I hope to see it someday.

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas