You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Newell Coach #1248 for sale

Hi All,
Coming soon to Motorhomes of Texas is coach 1248. We lost our storage space in California and have no indoor place to store it. Contact me for pictures and questions. She is a beauty. Currently it is at the Newell factory getting the PM and everything else that needs to get done. This coach has been given the highest maintenance possible by me and the previous owner, who graced these pages as an expert as I understand it.

Now listed at Motorhomesoftexas.com CLICK HERE

Some of you who are trying to reach me have your messaging blocked so I can't respond. Please text me at 650/533-0675 or contact the dealer directly. 
Ron

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

New owners of 2008. It is still at Motorhomes of Texas getting it's Leather upgraded. Formerly owned 2020 Leisure Travel Van Unity. Based in San Mateo and Houston. Looking forward to making friends on these fine pages.

So sorry to see you hanging it up, Ron!

California storage is a hot-mess, but I'm still seeing folks get into Victoria Storage in Rancho, with a bit of luck since they opened their newest phase.

Hope all works out well for you and Elise.

Steve & Janice Vance
2015 Newell #1524
Glendora, CA

Since I was at Newell, I looked for the coach. It was not open so I couldn't look inside. The exterior is overall in great shape on a walk around inspection-just a few chips on the front. I didn't see any scratches in the poor lighting in the service area. I saw no electrolysis damage that is common on older Newells. I did notice it was leaning slightly to the right. If I was looking for a coach, I would want to give it a closer inspection.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531