You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

95 non slide 60 series for sale

I didn’t no that it had a rebuilt title when I bought it. Previous owner told me minimal damage to roof, but Progressive Ins wanted to total it.

For serious buyers, come stay a few days, stay in Coach ,drive it.
If you don’t buy it after that, I’ll pay your expenses that it cost you to come and see it.
I’m that confident that you will buy it.
You won’t find any 95 Detroit 60 Newell that has been checked out like this one.

NEW
: tires, brakes, batteries, 20 different leveling valves, inverter , transfer switch, breaker on generator, hot water heater 120v compressor, AC compressor, all new shocks to assist lifting bay doors, shut off solenoid generator, complete aqua hot service , floor panel slide pressure switch, $350., commode, kitchen faucets, vanity faucets, exhaust fan, ac controls, vinyl floors, day night window coverings, 1 new exterior mirror, multiple 12 volt switches, probably 15, complete service, engine, generator ,chassis, front end suspension. Muffler. I’m sure there is more.
Thanks
Paul Green
[email protected]

Paul   95 Newell

(07-09-2023, 09:40 AM)Paul is this sold? Wrote:  I didn’t no that it had a rebuilt title when I bought it. Previous owner told me minimal damage to roof, but Progressive Ins wanted to total it.

For serious buyers, come stay a few days,  stay in  Coach ,drive it.
If you don’t buy it after that, I’ll pay your expenses that it cost you to come and see it.
I’m that confident that you will buy it.
You won’t find any 95 Detroit 60 Newell that has been checked out like this one.

NEW
: tires,  brakes,  batteries,  20 different leveling valves, inverter , transfer switch, breaker on generator,  hot water heater 120v  compressor,  AC compressor,  all new shocks to assist lifting bay doors,  shut off solenoid generator,  complete aqua hot service , floor panel slide pressure switch, $350.,  commode,  kitchen faucets, vanity faucets,  exhaust fan,  ac controls, vinyl floors,  day night window coverings,  1 new exterior mirror,  multiple 12 volt switches, probably 15,  complete service,  engine, generator ,chassis,  front end suspension. Muffler. I’m  sure there is more.
Thanks
Paul Green
[email protected]

Karl and Lisa G.
Coach #385
Toad - Not ready for that yet Confused

Welcome to the group, Karl!

Steve and Linda Burleson 
28 years of RVing
Current RVs: 1986 Newell #125 w/2004 Ram 3500
2006 Keystone Raptor Toyhauler 30' stays at the family farm 
Previous RVs: 1989 Rockwood Driftwood 35' gasser
1978 Georgie Boy 28' 

(07-15-2023, 06:41 PM)Burlyman Wrote:  Welcome to the group, Karl!

Thanks Steve!!

Karl and Lisa G.
Coach #385
Toad - Not ready for that yet Confused

Curious, this coach was listed for sale today on Facebook. Did the sale go through? If so, did the new owner discover any documentation on the repair of the roof which caused the coach to be totaled? We considered buying this coach several months ago, but backed off when no documentation of repairs were available. 

Larry Shank

(08-06-2023, 02:26 PM)PagosaLarry Wrote:  Curious, this coach was listed for sale today on Facebook. Did the sale go through? If so, did the new owner discover any documentation on the repair of the roof which caused the coach to be totaled? We considered buying this coach several months ago, but backed off when no documentation of repairs were available. 

Larry Shank

Coach has not sold, I don’t have documentation of roof repair, damage was very minimal, no damage to anything but the roof.

Paul   95 Newell

Hi Paul,
I’m curious, did you sell the coach? Can you be a little more specific about the roof damage? Are there any pictures of the damage/repair you can post?
The wife and I might be interested.. Thanks

John and Lori Morgan
1975 35’ Newell
CAT 1160, Allison MT42
1977 Baja Beetle 
2332cc with Turbo