You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1996 Newell #397 for sale $55k

I’ve decided to sell my 1996 Newell. I bought it last year and have put almost $30k into it. I have receipts for new tires, custom built radiator, coolant, rust repair, leveling valves, 6 new house batteries and 2 new chassis (June 2023), new windshield wipers, new drums and brakes for drive axel. Coach was in Chicago before I drove it here to Tampa in December. New oil and filters in 60 series engine and Alison transmission, Showing 197k miles. Kohler generator runs great and has 1777 hours on it. Everything works except aqua hot diesel side. I haven’t had time to fix but it probably needs new nozzle and maintenance. Only reason I’m selling is I don’t have time to use and or fix it further. I was going to install new carpet, replace wallpaper, exterior paint, repair minor surface rust on undercarriage, etc.. most work needed is cosmetic. Air conditioning works, mechanically runs great! Does need work but will be a great coach for someone that can get her back to her former glory.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ole
1996 Newell 45’

Ole, looks like an excellent coach for someone capable of doing a lot of their own work. I'd be extremely interested if I didn't already have my project coach.

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

Thanks Jon. Yes, I’ve done a lot of work and I’ll continue to do so if I don’t get anyone interested in it. I’ve definitely learned quite a bit from many of the Gurus on here and it’s made me appreciate these beautiful coaches more. Have a great day! ?

Ole
1996 Newell 45’