You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Mah Jongg lessons in Arkansas

Attention Ladies attending the Arkansas Guru gathering....

Hedy will be offering free seminars and personal instruction with the intention of creating a group of ladies and maybe a few men that wish to be "throttled" by them in real games played in groups of three, four and five. Mah Jongg offers fun play at several levels and newbies should prepare to invest a few hours to learn basic play. Hedy has given instruction at our Resort in Florida and many emjoy here instruction. I have convinced her that this would be a good idea to offer all of you a game group, so if you don't like the idea, blame me please and feel free to e-mail any questions to her at [email protected] or post here......

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

My wife (Brenda) plays with a group here at Holiday Island she enjoys the game as well.

Jimmy

Larry,
Not sure where you had in mind for the games, but the main clubhouse, which is a beautiful facility, is available to us on any day except Saturday, June 28th. They rent the facility out and there is a wedding booked. They do have an activities center that is also available for our use. It is like the building at Spearfish. Has picnic tables in it.
If you have any questions on the facility let me know as it is close.

Steve...................

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

No need for any fancy facility other than the social, pool or activity room/areas. This is very casual and only requires attendance and the learning is done in actual game sampling and supervised play...Players only need a table and chairs and it's always 5 or less at a table, so requires little area/space. It's just like a few people sitting down to play any game....

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

My lady, Jan Ewing, would like to be included. She likes all card games as well as Mexican Train.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

I am sure darlene will want in on this. she loves all kinds of games and i dont think she has played this one.

when i was going to china all the time you would see them playing this on the street corners

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Is someone here who can guide me how to ride skateboard for beginners? Please let me know about it.

Go fast and take chances. Report back from ER.

1995 # 390