You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Coleman Mach basement air

I have two heat pump basement air systems with thermostats, they are 2 ton each and both work, they are not direct replacement for Newell coach but was installed in our coach.  They are heavy and must be picked up local here in NW Arkansas, 50 miles from Newell. Would be happy to hook them up for test.  $750 each or trade for something.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

Hi, may I ask what you replaced them with? Thanks

http://newellgurus.com/showthread.php?tid=7096

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Jack,

If you haven't sold these by the time my coach gets out of paint in the end of July, I will come by and take a look, since I'll be right up at Newell. Just a matter of of figuring out where they fit.

- Marcus G-R

8V92TA 43.5' 1991 Newell # 258 
Toad 2009 CTS or 2010 Subaru Forester XT on a BigTex open trailer.  

Marcus I would love to sell these things but will tell you going to inverter mini split is the best option for replacement of the old SCS system. I thought someone might need a good heat pump for a cabin or garage, replacing the SCS with these Coleman units is sort of going backwards in my honest opinion.

Gravette, Arkansas

Sold!

Gravette, Arkansas

Congrats Jack...now you got me wondering if i should highjack this thread with my (2) SCS 2702 2ton units that are available for pickup in Virginia and can be delivered within about a 200 mile radius of Washington DC

Arch & Mary Jones
1997 Newell #463
Williamsburg, VA or Gettysburg, PA 
depending on what day it is

It would turn up quicker on the search engine if you posted it as a standalone.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Arch the SCS units will sell quickly I would think.

Gravette, Arkansas