You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Coach #243 leveling

Good evening, I am a new owner of 1990 #243.
Trying to level the coach but can’t seem to figure it out?

Welcome !

Do you have a HWH control panel OR individual toggle switches for the leveling system?

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

i previously had a 90 and it had individual toggle switches. to be honest, i liked it better than the hwh setup on my 02

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Yes it has the toggle switches

i emailed you my phone number

tom

i would also suggest you change your username to something other than you email address. i can help you with that if you give me a username

tom

Thanks for your help

Username- pike3rd

i had a nice chat with him and hopefully explained how the manual system works. like most new folks, there is an expectation that the rear will level fairly quickly. it takes a while. with 6 to 8 airbags billing filled with two valves with air orfices about the size of a pencil lead, it is not fast....

tom

I was able to get the leveling working with help from here but it looks like it slowly leaks out once it’s where it needs to be. I have took a couple photos of the area leaking hoping maybe someone could help me with eliminating the leak. Or knows what it is. The photos were taken near the airbags.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Those are your HCV's. Height Control Valves and I don't they should be leaking after you shut down