You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Amana parts

I am replacing the standard side by side Amana with a new unit. All the parts are in working order, I just have a slow leak and I am tired of fixing it twice a year.

Sooooooooo, if you need ice maker, shelves, drawers, or any other part let me know before the delivery people take it away.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Any chance I can get the complete ice maker setup? Mine was missing when I bought it. If you can bring it to SD that would be great, or I'll pay shipping.

Thanks.............

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

i think i need one of the door shelves.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Ice maker is yours. I'll bring shelves.

99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad

Let us know how more efficient the new unit is compared to the Amana.
And how difficult it was to get it in and out the coach.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

i bet richard can do it almost by wishing it done...without hardly touching it

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Hey Richard can I have the light bulb for the water dispenser?
Mine is burnt out Smile
Anybody know how to get to it to change it?

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

The fridge is in. With the doors off there was about two inches on each side. It really wasn't as hard as it looked. When the doors are off and the shelves out, the box isn't much more than a 100 lbs.

But in true Richard fashion something had to go wrong. The cord wasn't long enough to plug it in while the installers were there. Big mistake. After a trip to the store, I plugged it in and the fan motor in the freezer was LOUD. The sound was rumble like bad bearings or the fan was loose on the shaft. Well rats. I am going on a trip this weekend so I doubted I was going to get a service tech to the coach before then, and no one was going to sleep with that noise. So, I started disassembling a brand new appliance. The magnet was loose and spinning on the shaft. Some JB quick weld fixed that. Reassembled and whisper quiet.

99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad

(05-07-2013, 07:08 PM)Richard Wrote:  The fridge is in. With the doors off there was about two inches on each side. It really wasn't as hard as it looked. When the doors are off and the shelves out, the box isn't much more than a 100 lbs.

But in true Richard fashion something had to go wrong. The cord wasn't long enough to plug it in while the installers were there. Big mistake. After a trip to the store, I plugged it in and the fan motor in the freezer was LOUD. The sound was rumble like bad bearings or the fan was loose on the shaft. Well rats. I am going on a trip this weekend so I doubted I was going to get a service tech to the coach before then, and no one was going to sleep with that noise. So, I started disassembling a brand new appliance. The magnet was loose and spinning on the shaft. Some JB quick weld fixed that. Reassembled and whisper quiet.

need to freezer door top shelf

Rolleyes Ashley Pardue Coach 589

Ashley, you and Tom can sort through the shelves.

99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad