You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

ya just cant have enough newells

my driveway barely fits the 02 and bills (my 90 he bought)

bill is coming in a couple of weeks to pick her up so i am getting her all cleaned up for him.

when i was driving her home it sure was nice.....i love the sound of that 2 stroke detroit

tom

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Ain't nothing like it!

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

(05-04-2013, 07:36 PM)prairieschooner Wrote:  Ain't nothing like it!
When you get them both together it make giving one up hard to do. I am experiencing the same thing. When I get back off of this trip I will probably put both, my 96 and 04 up for sale and which everyone sell first I will keep the other. The best way to buy a Newell is to sell the one you have before you buy another Newell. Sorted of like having a new wife, will the new one be better than the old one?

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

Yeah, I had 2 of them for 2 years before the '78 sold. I bought the '93 just before the economy crashed. It took some time to sell the '78 but the new owner is happy as a pig-in-slop!! He is a historian for the RV-Motorhome hall of fame here in Elkhart , IN. I think he's been all over the eastern part of the US with that ol' Newell.

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Al Hesselbart?

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com