You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Author: 89classic - Replies: 1 - Views: 2923
Hi All,
The interior of our door has three plastic pull handles. One long vertical and two horizontal which have 9"+/- centers. I am a designer and used lots of Grohe fixtures in the 80's. I believe they also made these pull bars, I have looked on line and if they did make them, they no longer do. 

Has anyone replaced the pull with something similar? 

Thanks in advance.