You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Junior Guru
(Guru)
***

Registration Date: 09-02-2014
Date of Birth: Not Specified
Local Time: 06-22-2017 at 05:19 PM
Status:

Junior Guru's Forum Info
Joined: 09-02-2014
Last Visit: (Hidden)
Total Posts: 221 (0.22 posts per day | 0.7 percent of total posts)
(Find All Posts)
Total Threads: 17 (0.02 threads per day | 0.49 percent of total threads)
(Find All Threads)
Time Spent Online: (Hidden)
  
Additional Info About Junior Guru
Location: Olathe, KS (Kansas City metro)
Bio: We are a family of four with our first Newell. We really like "camping" and traveling around and seeing new things and meeting interesting people. 99% of the people we have met RVing are interesting and the other 1% are because they aren't.
If I can be of help, let me know!

Junior Guru's Signature
Jason 
-----------------------------
Newell 2013 #1472
Previous 2003 #665 triple slide
2011 Jeep Wrangler 2 door
1 wife
2 kids
Lots of stuff