You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Newell Gurus
Introduction - Printable Version

+- Newell Gurus (https://newellgurus.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Please introduce yourself (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Thread: Introduction (/showthread.php?tid=573)

Introduction - roadappels - 03-02-2013

We are the Appel's (Bill, Heather, Will & Ian) and we are the proud new owners of coach 236. We live in Northern Japan (Misawa) and both Heather & I work for the Department of defense....We have two great sons, Will (16) and Ian (15) that keep life interesting daily. We purchased a Class C Winnebago and traveled more than 6,000 miles last year showing our great countries (Canada & U.S) to our boys. While on the road I envied all the folks driving the air ride diesel pushers and I convinced the boys to make the air brake sound "shoosh" any time we saw a diesel pusher....In order to shut us up Heather suggested we search for a nice used one.....Well, one thing led to another and sight unseen I made a decision to buy Tom's 1990 Coach. You all are mostly to blame as I kept reading your posts about how Tom's coach is a beauty and no one will find a nicer old coach....So Tom agreed to sell me his girl and hopefully I will take my first quick trip up to Denver in a couple of months.
Heather is originally from Calgary, Alberta and I am a Wisconsin boy and we look forward to meeting you all at the rally!

RE: Introduction - rheavn - 03-02-2013

Bill, Heather, Will & Ian welcome to the site. You bought a great coach that will make your traveling very enjoyable. You are now a member of the Newell family. I hope you continue to use the resources on this site to help you with any questions. I have found this site to be a very valuable resource and there are many great folks who reside here. Look forward to meeting you at Spearfish. Remember that you bought a coach that offers 24/7 support---the ONLY manufacturer to do so. Just call Newell and tell them you are now the new owners of coach #236. 1-888-3Newell

RE: Introduction - roadappels - 03-02-2013

(03-02-2013, 04:52 AM)rheavn Wrote:  Bill, Heather, Will & Ian welcome to the site. You bought a great coach that will make your traveling very enjoyable. You are now a member of the Newell family. I hope you continue to use the resources on this site to help you with any questions. I have found this site to be a very valuable resource and there are many great folks who reside here. Look forward to meeting you at Spearfish. Remember that you bought a coach that offers 24/7 support---the ONLY manufacturer to do so. Just call Newell and tell them you are now the new owners of coach #236. 1-888-3Newell

Thanks, we look forward to meeting you in Spearfish....I'm sure by then I'll have a slew of questions for all of you.

RE: Introduction - encantotom - 03-02-2013

it has been a pleasure getting to know bill. darlene and i look forward to meeting them in person.

tom

RE: Introduction - whatsnewell - 03-02-2013

Welcome Bill, Heather, Will & Ian! You have bought a wonderful coach. Tom is a perfectionist.....if it is possible Tom has remade the 1990 Newell coach better than it came off the manufacturing line in 1990. We all look forward to meeting ya'll in Spearfish in June!

RE: Introduction - Richard - 03-03-2013

Welcome to the gang. Look forward to seeing you and the family in spearfish