You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Coach #410 - 1996 For sale

Like I have seen many post recently, life has changed allot for us and I am not able to drive the coach as much as she needs. 
I know that #410 has had some spotty past info on this forum but I have owned her since Jan. 2022. I have all the original build plans, bill of sale, all the receipts and documents of work done since 1996 to date. We have done allot of work to 410, we certainly cannot rival some of you and definitely not Simon Smile . However, DD series 60 runs greats, genny too, and drives beautifully. We have spent the funds, to replace all the tires, batteries with Lithium, 2 inverters to go with the batteries. Newell replaced the basement a/c with LG mini-split and is wonderful. 
I have lots of pictures and attached a fact sheet.  198k miles, non-smoking, stays under cover when not in use.
Asking $82,500, or reasonable offer.  Thank you~

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.pdf Coach Listing Info.pdf Size: 61.23 KB  Downloads: 17

Well done - looks great - good luck on your sale

John and Marcia Marshall 
1975 Newell 30ft - 9.0 IHC
1986 Navstar 9.0 Diesel 160hp
98 Mustang GT
getting closer
ASE Master & Computer Admin
Love old tech  Idea

(06-15-2024, 10:35 AM)superbirds Wrote:  Well done - looks great - good luck on your sale

Thank you and Thank you.

How much did Newell charge to install the mini split? Are you happy with the performance of it? I’m just asking I have scs inits which are working fine at this time.Just curious at this point

Willie and Rachel Moore                                         
Neenah,Wisconsin 
1997 45’ #465 DD60                                          
2020 Coachmen 210QB
2010 26’ Conquest tt
38’ Wellcraft Scarab Thunder twin 500 
1988 Donzi 29Z t 454 mag

(06-16-2024, 12:03 PM)WillieG Wrote:  How much did Newell charge to install the mini split? Are you happy with the performance of it? I’m just asking I have scs inits which are working fine at this time.Just curious at this point

HI Willie!
The owner before me had Newell do the work. I don't have the service / bill from Newell so I am not sure of the cost, sorry. I do like the setup, it works very well. I keep everything cleaned, coils etc, and have our local a/c guy and check everything to be sure it is all in good working order. Smile