You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

East Coast 2025 No Rally Rally Asheville NC

Rhonda and I plan to stay May 6 to May 18 2025 at the East Asheville KOA in Swannanoa NC. Please join us if you can. It is not a resort campground but Asheville has a lot to offer with the Blue Ridge parkway, arts scene, Biltmore House, Chimney Rock, and a vibrant food scene. We will be in site B18. They have about 20 truly big rig sites, so reserve now if you want a spot. I know it’s a year away, but I am married to the uberplanner.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Yes, that is correct. That is what I get for typing on my phone. Thx. I will correct in the first post.

99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad

Sounds like fun I'll call the campground in a bit. That is a good time of year for us to as we are stuck here in the summer.

1999 45'  #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas
1996 40 XL Prevost Marathon 

Just booked site B16, looks long enough for our rig. 

We plan on arriving 5/11/25 and leaving 5/17/25, unfortunately we are working folks so we cannot do much more than a week away from work. 

Looking forward to our first No Rally, or Newell rally of any kind!

Jeff LoGiudice
Temple Terrace, Fl
1984 Bluebird Wanderlodge PT40
1998 Newell 2000 #490
1986 MCI/TMC 102A3 (sold)

Great, if you are in B16 turn right in front of the office to check in, otherwise you will do a tour of the campground to get pointed in the right direction.

Jeff I have talked with a few of the WOG group and our No Rally Rallies are similar but with more anarchy. Pot luck dinners at night. Mechanical and electrical consultations during the day.

We have a map and recent data if anyone has a question about a specific site.

99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad

We are in B15, we party all night listening to heavy metal and bringing our two gigantic dogs.

Gravette, Arkansas

(06-02-2024, 08:16 AM)Richard Wrote:  Great, if you are in B16 turn right in front of the office to check in, otherwise you will do a tour of the campground to get pointed in the right direction.

Jeff I have talked with a few of the WOG group and our No Rally Rallies are similar but with more anarchy. Pot luck dinners at night. Mechanical and electrical consultations during the day.

We have a map and recent data if anyone has a question about a specific site.

Nice tip, I have been known to do tours of campgrounds to get to my site! 

I am just good with a gathering of coaches, anything beyond that is just all the better.

(06-02-2024, 02:24 PM)Jack Houpe Wrote:  We are in B15, we party all night listening to heavy metal and bringing our two gigantic dogs.

Nice Jack!

Jeff LoGiudice
Temple Terrace, Fl
1984 Bluebird Wanderlodge PT40
1998 Newell 2000 #490
1986 MCI/TMC 102A3 (sold)

Hey Jack do your gigantic dogs bark all night or just howl at the moon?
I do miss the guru rallies!

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

They have cabins, love to see you guys.

99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad

Forest they both go to bed when I do, normally when the sun sets.

Gravette, Arkansas