You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Newell by the numbers

Hi guys and thanks for your comments. I don't have an interest in that specific coach, I only referenced it because it was part of the conversation being held here on the forum. My real interest is to find if there is more information behind the coach numbers.

With Newell being all custom, it isn't like you can look and say "oh yah, thats a 2014 American Eagle #45T". So you know its a 45' bath and a half and what the standard equipment is and also a good idea of the optional equipment as well. So my point is its a known quantity and that is not true of the custom made Newell.

Actually I misspoke because Newell does build some "Non customer Build" coaches each year for the folks not wanting to take the 6 months to have a couch built to their specifications. But most are custom build and is most likely what I will buy.

So can I find out whats in a "custom built coach" by coach # or any other system?

Thanks again,

Harry

Messages In This Thread
Newell by the numbers - by Foodsman - 07-16-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Newell by the numbers - by encantotom - 07-16-2014, 06:29 PM
RE: Newell by the numbers - by folivier - 07-16-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: Newell by the numbers - by Foodsman - 07-16-2014, 07:07 PM
RE: Newell by the numbers - by encantotom - 07-16-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: Newell by the numbers - by folivier - 07-16-2014, 07:20 PM
RE: Newell by the numbers - by Fulltiming - 07-16-2014, 07:56 PM