You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

478 Repair and Maintenance Records - the LIST

We did figure out, after much trial and error, what the water valves do.  There is one that is a drain for the tank on the left side, one for filling the tank through the main filter, one for allowing city water directly into the coach (on right as I recall) that basically closes off the line to the tank (I may have these two backwards).  I will have to build a schematic of the system...  I believe that there are two Everpure filters that connect to the sink and refrigerator filtered water systems.  There is also a main water filter into which I installed a carbon filter in and that made the water taste better (or maybe it was just psychological...). 
I bought an RO system by Whirlpool from Lowes last week but have not installed it.  After reading some articles I may just opt for several filters (10, 5, 1, .04 and a UV light) to kill all the bad junk in the tank and city water systems. 
We are getting a new instant hot water system along with a new counter top combined hot/cold faucet from Amazon.  Will let you know how it works out... we just need to change out the microwave and stovetop and we would have a completely new kitchen! (ain't gonna happen).  Maybe we will change out the sink next but that may be a Newell/Foretravel job (whoever is closer)...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

Messages In This Thread