You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

478 Repair and Maintenance Records - the LIST

Aquired a hot water dispenser from Everpure but after two failed units I am going to return and get the Insinkerator 2/3 gallon unit to try. We had the Everpure in our Bird and it worked very well but they must have quality issues and their support is useless, all they suggest is to return the unit each time I call.
We purchased a nice bronze (I wanted chrome but was vetoed) faucet and soap dispenser along with a Hot/Cold filtered water dispenser (Insinkerator) and new 2/3hp insinkerator disposal unit (very quiet now).
I'm adding two additional filters under the sink for a 1 micron and ceramic .4 micron filter but have not been able to get them installed (no time) yet.
Fixed the front porch Kwikee step with a new arm/motor kit (used existing motor) and it is working very well.
The 365 tire install went well and the tires at 100lbs of pressure ride great plus I have plenty of extra weight capacity.
Installed a new Sony car stereo, ripped out the old 30" TV from the overhead compartment (much quieter on bumpy roads!).
Installed and rewired a new rear and two side view cameras (need to move them outside somewhere) with a color monitor - works great and I can see the Jeep perfectly, camera needs to be raised and the night vision lights (reflect off clear plastic shield) need to be covered and then it will work perfectly.
Did the alternator full 4 step test and sent results to Penntex - it looks like a ground problem but after R/R the positive and ground wires from the rear of the alternator it still does not work. It may be the elusive third wire causing the problems but will remove the alternator next week and have it rebuilt.
It's been a very busy week!

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

Messages In This Thread