You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Help! Scratching my head with electrics

Ok, let’s separate this into three problems.

Aquahot. The switch above the microwave controls whether electricity is used for the AH or for the Air Conditioners. You can’t have both. It’s summer, so I have to ask, is the switch on Heat ON, or Heat OFF? The click you hear in the back closet is the relay that the switch activates. The relay controls the power to the AH OR the Air Cons. If the switch is on heat, have you checked the AH breakers in the bedroom closet.

Generator shutting off. Can you be more specific? Does it crank? Does it run long enough to produce any power, as noted by watching the meters above the driver? When it shuts off, does it die like you turned the switch off, or does it stumble and quit? As far as I know the inverter does not have such a feature to turn the generator off.

My inverter has been on 24/7 for years. It has nothing to do with the headlights shutting off. The headlights are on a self resetting breaker. That breaker is tripping because you have too much wattage on the lights, OR you have a wiring problem.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Messages In This Thread
Help! Scratching my head with electrics - by Wesleyp777 - 07-04-2022, 12:26 PM
RE: Help! Scratching my head with electrics - by Richard - 07-04-2022, 12:44 PM
RE: Help! Scratching my head with electrics - by Wesleyp777 - 07-04-2022, 12:53 PM
RE: Help! Scratching my head with electrics - by Wesleyp777 - 07-04-2022, 01:01 PM
RE: Help! Scratching my head with electrics - by Richard - 07-04-2022, 03:28 PM
RE: Help! Scratching my head with electrics - by Trainer - 07-04-2022, 03:59 PM
RE: Help! Scratching my head with electrics - by rheavn - 07-04-2022, 04:23 PM