You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

No house charge on shore, yes on generator

JD,

I do think you may be interacting a bit too much right now. Yes, I'd let the coach do it's thing. That said, a couple notes for you:

1. If your coach is in a safe and vented area, you should be able to simply leave the AGS enabled and not worry.

2. Don't mess with the AGS settings. They're preset for you, and I'm assuming you're running the AGS batteries, therefore your AGS and Inverters are running the standard profile. The Invertors will cut out at 10.5v and not come back on until 11.5v. The AGS is default set to come on at 11v with a dwell time of 4 minutes. This means the Mate3 has to see that low voltage for 4 minutes before triggering the gen to start.

3. The AGS will also sense the need for "Climate", so IF it's warm, your A/C is on, and your power drops (or you lose power), the AGS will trigger the gen to start.

4. Have you RESET your HVAC system to get your A/C running? Newer coaches running Intrepid have this issue occassionally. HOWEVER, remember that IF YOUR MATE3 sees issues with power demand, it will LOAD SHUNT A/Cs as needed. I'm surprised if Newell didn't run this by you.

5. You said you have a "SurgeGard". If you got the high-end model, with Bluetooth, I'm sure you have full diagnostics that you can read. This would be VERY critical to find out if you've got a problem at the POST before looking at the coach.

Hopefully, if nothing else, you're getting a lot of notes and learn'n along the way!

Steve & Janice Vance
2015 Newell #1524
Glendora, CA

Messages In This Thread