You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Rockwell RS23160 Differential Pinion Leak

Well I had to do some shifting of vehicles and trailers around yesterday so we pulled the coach out if it’s parking spot, which is a bit of an ordeal until I get some grading done on my driveway. I have to schlep out boards to drive on so the front and read do not drag as I pull out of the swale. 

Anyways I turned on the diff lock, and mine has no audible warning but I have a lighted switch that indicates it’s on. 
So now I have to decide when I am goi g to pull the diff carrier. I have a trip coming up to the Wanderlodge rally. Yes we are taking the Newell, some folks asked us to bring it actually. 
Then we are planning a trip to Texas for Christmas and new years. I am thinking I would like to get it done before then, but I really do not want to pull it and get stuck not having it done in time. I would think a couple of months would be enough time, but you never know. I will be relying on a diff shop to look it over and let me know what it needs and then parts could be an issue, who knows.

Jeff LoGiudice
Temple Terrace, Fl
1984 Bluebird Wanderlodge PT40
1998 Newell 2000 #490
1986 MCI/TMC 102A3 (sold)

Messages In This Thread