You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

76 Newell trip

It is alot of fun to drive, especially when I pass someone and they give me that look, "how is it going that fast?" Lol
Almost every stop someone would come over and ask about the coach and had alot of thumbs ups. The body is completely original, I will put it back as close as it was, the worst is the rear bumper. It has a bit of a kink going on. The front just needs rechroming its perfectly straight.
It needs some paint in a few places so I will try and find some to match as close as I can. I have a buddy that is very creative with painting etc. So I will be taking it over there for that.
The flooring needs replacement and the dinette needs some work also. Its a bunk model and it will sleep like 10 people. When I get some time I will take everything out and start fresh with flooring and put it all back together replacing whatever it needs as I go.
I was so glad to get out of that stinkin airport, I was very impressed at how comfotable the ol'girl is to drive, I never got tired at all, just kick back and relax. A much better way to travel for sure, just takes longer.
96 deg was just before dark, I think it must have been hotter earlier.

Love old schoolHeart
1976 Newell 8.3 cummins allison 6spd
1977 Newell 8.3 cummins allison 6spd

Messages In This Thread
76 Newell trip - by Retro - 07-20-2014, 08:30 AM
RE: 76 Newell trip - by Fulltiming - 07-20-2014, 08:50 AM
RE: 76 Newell trip - by encantotom - 07-20-2014, 09:15 AM
RE: 76 Newell trip - by Retro - 07-20-2014, 04:09 PM