You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Having an air problem

I know these can be opened or closed and my problem is that after the compressor runs and stops the solenoid stays open and air is evacuated and the compressor comes on again in 15 minutes, normally every 50 minutes. This happened exactly the same way 2 years ago and by the time I was able to address it of course it stopped and went back to normal. since yesterday this has been going and I guess I am hoping like last time it will eventually close and open when it's supposed to. I did start the engine and filled air up and there are no apparent leaks except the exhaust of the solenoid.

OK, Should I replace it and do they come with the compression fitting and air line attached ?? Will the outside temp ever affect these as it is 110 here ? Any good source or I will call direct and see if they will sell to a consumer. Any ideas on how to trigger or reset it ?
Richard please feel free to pipe in. I did try bangin on it with no change.lol...
Here is a picture of it direct from compressor line

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Messages In This Thread