You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Arizona Fuel Tax Penalty for Big Motorhomes

I couldn't get the ADOT motor home policy posted, but I think it soon will be by a person much smarter than I am. I think the whole issue will come down to whether the Enforcement people can qualify a given vehicle as commercial or not. If they can qualify it as a commercial vehicle, then it will pay fuel use taxes. That may be one area that having a vehicle titled to a Montana LLC may cause problems. It's one more thing that may cause an officer to say it's a commercial vehicle, not a private motor home. The original poster that got hit with the $1000 fine was in a toterhome. If it had any kind of business graphics on it, even though it may not have been being used for the business, it was still advertising for said business and would thus be considered a commercial vehicle under AZ laws.

(i added the adot policy that john was trying to do.....and i assure you, i am not any smarter than you....ha) Tom

Attached Files
.pdf ADOT policy 13.2.3 (2).pdf Size: 1.12 MB  Downloads: 9

06 M450LXi 3 slide

Messages In This Thread