You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Dreaming

Hello, this seems like a great and knowledgeable group, I will appreciate any insights you may have.

I've been dreaming of owning and living full time in a luxury coach probably since I first saw one as a child. I'm seriously considering making that dream a reality by purchasing a Newell. The unit i'm considering is a 1997, coach #453. It looks good in the pictures I've seen, I'm just trying to gather as much information as possible. My biggest concern is that it has some water damage on the inside trim pieces of the slide out. The seller claims that the previous owner took it back to Newell to have the slide seals repaired, I guess there would be records of such things. I'm wondering how reliable the slide out systems are on units of this generation?

What are the things I should be looking out for as potential problems? I'm very technical, and familiar with heavy-duty diesel systems.

This is just a start I guess, I'll definitely have more specific questions at some point, just testing the waters.

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Dreaming - by mr_slim - 06-03-2015, 11:06 PM
RE: Dreaming - by Richard - 06-04-2015, 04:54 AM
RE: Dreaming - by RussWhite - 06-04-2015, 05:55 PM
RE: Dreaming - by mr_slim - 06-04-2015, 09:26 PM
RE: Dreaming - by Fulltiming - 06-05-2015, 09:49 AM
RE: Dreaming - by lbrachfe - 06-05-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: Dreaming - by smagown - 06-05-2015, 02:04 PM